Here is what my flights look like on the way over to Indonesia. Hopefully I can get some sleep on the plane!
- 4.33 hrs – Dallas » Vancouver B.C.
- 13.66 hrs – Vancouver B.C. » Hong Kong
- 4.66 hrs – Hong Kong » Bali
- 1 night at the Sheraton Laguna Nusa Dua in Bali
- 1.25 hrs – Bali » Ujung Pandang
- Then a puddle jumper to Soroako. Not sure how long that flight is…
- 24.9+ hrs
The way back is similar but I get a night in Hong Kong instead of Bali…
- A puddle jumper from Soroako to Ujung Pandang.
- 2.25 hrs – Ujung Pandang » Jakarta
- 4.92 hrs – Jakarta » Hong Kong
- 1 night on Hong Kong
- 12.08 hrs – Hong Kong » Vancouver B.C.
- 4.13 hrs – Vancouver B.C » Dallas
- 23.4+ hrs
The longest flight I have ever been on was probably 4 or 6 hours. This should be an experience for sure! Maybe I will post something while flying over the Pacific! 😉