Well, if you have visited in the past couple days, you have noticed that I added a navigation menu at the top of the page instead of having the navigation links on the right side of the page with the other links. This is done via CSS, plain ‘ol HTML and a bit of code by a WordPress developer called “Intelligent Menus” to highlight the current page. I spent about 3 evenings and lunch hours researching the best way to do this and how to format it the way I want (note that I use Firefox as my default browser). I finally got it formatted the way I wanted and relaxed a bit.
All was good.
That is until I opened up my site for a browser compatibility check and realized that Internet Explorer (IE) does not display the top border on the tabs!
I spent another 3-4 hours trying to fix this to no avail. I will prrobably have to end up creating background images for the tabs and telling the CSS to apply the correct image for the tabs.